The meeting is approaching, and we have made the programme available in a PDF format. The abstract booklet is also online.
For all those taking part in the tutorials, we would like to inform you that they will take place at the DRFZ. This is the building next to the DRFZ. You will find a PDF on the location page with a map of how to get to the campus. Please come by public transport, as hardly any parking spaces are available here.
or you find it here:
for any case ….
… here is some helpful information:
- The conference venue is called CCO – you can ask for it at the gate.
- here is a direct route from the main station to the campus – follow our map. You have to turn right behind the Futurium and go under the bridge (past the bike racks) and then you will get to the campus between DRFZ and CCO. Indicator: Fountain.
- The social evening – Meet the Speaker – will take place at the DRFZ. This is the building next to the CCO – on the other side of the fountain.
- There are also 3 of 4 tutorials in the DRFZ. Only Data annotation, quality and sharing under FAIR principles will take place in the Paul Ehrlich lecture hall – as there were many registrations for this.
- and if all that doesn’t help… sit by the fountain, relax, and ask the following people who pass by for directions.